NATURE OF CONFERENCE
- Delegates assume citizenship (as ambassadors) of a United Nations (UN) member country, as assigned by conference organizer.
- Each delegate will belong to a committee of the UN.
- Standard UN presentation procedures will be applied in conference.
- During the days of conference, delegates are expected to exchange ideas (brainstorm) with other delegates in order to negotiate and work out issues in an effort to come up with conference resolutions to be voted upon on the last day of the conference.
KEY CONFERENCE FEATURES
- An opening ceremony with Special Guests.
- Simulation of UN Committees and other International / Regional Organizations.
- Other Activities
- Closing ceremony.